Tuesday, June 07, 2005

4 - Now we're getting bored

There should be no power forward in pickup basketball. The ideal team is Kidd, TMac/Kobe, Garnett, Artest, Shaq.

Here goes, however. Enjoy.

1. Amare
2. Elton Brand (you take him over Duncan b/c he rebounds like it's his job. Your 4 in pickup needs to do this and do it well).
3. Duncan. I take that back. You should be Duncan ahead of Brand.
4. KMart (all D. Don't want his O on this team).

I refuse to put Drew Gooden as a power forward. He is not powerful. He is weak.

5. Rasheed. He could be anywhere on this list
6. Tyson Chandler/Dwight Howard
7. Dirk
8. Boozer? Who else, Bosh? Fortson? Stromile? Nene?

Come on. Two things. 1) Chris Webber hurts your team. He does so more with a shot clock b/c he eats all of it. 2) Robert Horry is not a good pickup player. He would be destroyed by anyone on this list.





1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree. I would take Mike Rosskamm as my power forward on any pickup team. He is the equivalent of Rodman. He can defend anyone and rebounds like crazy. As far as NBA power forwards, I would take Amare (unstoppable, but needs to rebound better), Sheed (underrated defender, great shot, and clutch putback last night down the stretch) then Duncan (who I maintain is basically a center, not a power forward).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home