Tuesday, June 07, 2005

If I were an NBA Player

I think I'd be Eddie Jones. Seemingly a good shooter, but only 40% in games. A pretty good defender. Sneaky once in a while (when inspired) on the glass. Can drive right if you give it to me. But I need a good point guard and a good surrounding team that is fun to play with b/c they move the ball. As much as I don't want to make this pertinent only to those who know me, I do want to take this opp to classify one of my friends.

Mike: Clarence Weatherspoon

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wrong about Mike . . . He is Dennis Rodman (as posted in the power forward section) due to defending skills, rebounding and two handed push shot.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger aaron said...

But Rodman wasn't fat. Mike's fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home